Rubi Social Welfare Society (RSWS) is a registered organization under the Society Registration Act 1860 and Mumbai Public Trust Act 1950. RSWS NGO has been working in the field of social development and awareness among the common people and women issues. We dream of a society free from inequality, injustice, and violence against women without discrimination based on gender, religion, and caste, nationality, physical and mental disability. Apart from this, RSWS conducts various programs and activities to empower women from a feminist perspective. We work hard to bring in changes in women’s thought processes by sensitizing them and participating in their struggle and movement for raising voice against the injustice done to them.
It is a nationally registered not for profit organization striving to advance women’s rights and equality for girls, thus creating a lasting impact in the lives of vulnerable and excluded people and their communities. Since 2005, RSWS NGO has improved the lives of millions of children and young people by enabling them access to protection, quality education, and
healthcare services, a healthy environment, livelihood opportunities and participation in decisions that affect their lives. RSWS NGO is active in Maharashtra.
Rubi Social Welfare Society is registered with the Charity Commissioner under Society Registration Act 1860 and the type of NGO is Registered Societies (Non-Government) and the Registration Number is MH/573/05/NAG. The city and state of registration are Nagpur and Maharashtra. Our Unique Id of VO/NGO is MH/2017/0151367. The date of registration is 25/08/2005.
All the activities and plans of us till now run smoothly because of the help and support of our kindest donors, volunteers, active members. We are very much grateful to them and hoping that in the future they will be with us on this journey.
RSWS is committed to helping women to get constitutional rights, and to built an atmosphere to promote women’s struggle.
To build a community where there is no place for injustice and atrocities; where women are considered as a human being and have a social status.
Aims & Objectives
- To educate the dropout girls of slums for 10th by which they make progress in life and they are made aware of gender-based violence.
- Working to bring in some amendments in gender-biased laws from parliament which will minimize the atrocities of women. Our aims also include demonstrations on current issues.
- It conducts various workshops, conferences, training, counseling, and activities to empower women from a feminist perspective. A forum, Muslim Mahila Manch was formed by RSWS actively participating in the same.
- Our counseling programs help women to deal with the scars of abuse and support them in their struggle for independence.
- The organization provides the opportunity to make women self-reliant by conducting income generation programs, to aware them of gender equality, equal opportunity for decision making, justice and liberty, and a space to share their experiences.
- As mentioned earlier that the Muslim community is one of the most underprivileged communities among the minorities. Our goal is to organize different development programs to educate Muslim women, empower them, make them capable of decision, uplift their socio-economical and political status in the society. We are also committed to expanding the work of Muslim Mahila Manch.
- To plan various activities and programs with a Feminist perspective.